I have a 92 bmw 325is and just had clutch replaced 10 months ago. When I let out on the clutch with vehicle in any gear i get a chatter like the pressure plate is chattering. The shop says they think it could be the flywheel but $600 to tear down and find out Is the flywheel machinable, if so shouldnt this have been done or brought to my attention by the shop at time of clutch replacement?
clutch pressure plate chatter on 1992 BMW 325i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- What transmission do I have and what atf fluid do I need
- what would make the loud humming sound when acceleration and the get lower when
- My car won't unlock. I can use key to unlock the drivers side, not other doors.
- My manual 5 speed transmission popped loud and I lost first second ,and reverse.
- While at speed , cars idle go's up and down and theres a beeping alarm
1992 BMW 325i Estimates
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Putnam, CT
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($510 - 766) in Bridgeton, NJ
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($901 - 2,411) in Lake Providence, LA
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($1,225 - 1,589) in Red Mountain, CA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($307 - 373) in East Petersburg, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($515 - 560) in Wingate, MD