CLUTCH SENDING UNIT BAD??
CLUTCH PEDAL WONT RETURN UP on 1997 Ford F-150
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by backyard tech ,
November 30, 2009
It's clutch master cylinder that is bad.
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- Bucks when hot outside.
- What is a reasonable price for removing the motor out of wrecked ford truck?
- Reasons for an incomplete smog. Could a nonfunctional heater be the cause?
- wondering about cost and difficulty of replacing a damaged flywheel
- Fuel pump makes a thumping sound and idle at low rpms and will die shortly after
1997 Ford F-150 Estimates
- Starter Replacement ($294 - 365) in Lacey Spring, VA
- Brake Hose Replacement ($118 - 245) in Hayden, IN
- Brake Pad Replacement ($164 - 224) in Sturgeon, PA
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($162 - 215) in Miami, IN
- Window Switch Replacement ($146 - 157) in Mountain Home, AR
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($138 - 197) in Bozeman, MT