When I got off a traffic light and tried to shift gears heard some breaking sound and the clutch got stuck and it wouldn't come out but I am able to press it all the way down ..... Had to tow the car back home as car wouldn't start .... Looks like the clutch pedal assembly seems to be broken ... i say the assembly is broken because the clutch pedal in out motion is not normal, it dangles sideways ....any idea why this would happen
Clutch pedal stuck and car wouldn't start on 2005 Nissan Altima
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- Front end shaky at highway speed, tires balanced recently,not a smooth ride
- how much is it to fix a push to start issue on a 2009 nissan altima
- Can’t shut off 1998 Nissan Altima’s alarm
- Engine cranks but will not start. Fob battery good.
- BLUE SMOKE WHEN I TURN IT ON. COULD BE A PISTON RING? HOW MUCH TO REPAIR?
2005 Nissan Altima Estimates
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($676 - 1,197) in Saratoga, TX
- Radiator Replacement ($551 - 715) in Orovada, NV
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Kennedy, AL
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($83 - 154) in Diagonal, IA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($293 - 830) in Pointe Aux Pins, MI
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($141 - 944) in Golden Meadow, LA