When I got off a traffic light and tried to shift gears heard some breaking sound and the clutch got stuck and it wouldn't come out but I am able to press it all the way down ..... Had to tow the car back home as car wouldn't start .... Looks like the clutch pedal assembly seems to be broken ... i say the assembly is broken because the clutch pedal in out motion is not normal, it dangles sideways ....any idea why this would happen
Clutch pedal stuck and car wouldn't start on 2005 Nissan Altima
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- Engine cranks but will not start. Fob battery good.
- BLUE SMOKE WHEN I TURN IT ON. COULD BE A PISTON RING? HOW MUCH TO REPAIR?
- To replace the timing chain on a 1999 Nissan Altima and it sound like it want to
- wipers on all the time
- Speeds up slows down on its own continuely after you start an give it alittle
2005 Nissan Altima Estimates
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Saratoga, TX
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Orovada, NV
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($176 - 221) in Kennedy, AL
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($111 - 158) in Diagonal, IA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($800 - 1,216) in Pointe Aux Pins, MI
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($364 - 832) in Golden Meadow, LA