I have replaced the master and slave cylinder both. after about a week of driving now it loses pressure when u engauge the clutch pedel. there are no fluid leaks. Ne ideas????
Clutch pedal loses pressure when pushed down. on 1993 Chevrolet 3500 Pickup
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet 3500 Pickup Questions
- Some idiot put gearing oil in the clutch cylinder after changing the clutch now
- Very small amount of fuel dripping from starter.
- Engine light shows I have a bad fuel injector. Truck runs rough at idle but at 6
- Where is my fuel filter located?
- Have replaced thermostat burped the system no leaks anywhere and I still get no thermo reading or heat in the cab am replacing sensor now