Having problem shifting into 1st and reverse, and only when first starting out. Doesn't happen all the time, when it does just push harder and goes in
Clutch or transmission problem on 2003 Jeep Wrangler
Verified for the Jeep Wrangler10 reports
Verified for the Jeep Wrangler4 reports
2 answersJune 25, 2010
1 answerOctober 20, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Wrangler Questions
- Rear wiper blade motor will not turn off. Continued till hose removed.
- AC not working. Blower motor, relay switch maybe?
- Intermittent starts replaced crank sensor and it will start then next time nothi
- How much does it cost to get the rear end of a 2004 jeep wrangler replaced ??
- Tilt wheel moves all around is something broke and is it going to fall of