I just bought a 2002 kia rio not too long ago. it's a manual. i was driving and all of a sudden it started slowing down until it came to a complete stop. IT starts up and runs but it won't go anywhere. I thought it was the clutch but in order to start the car you need to push the clutch down. Also I can switch gears without the clutch being pushed down and it makes the clicks. Like i said, the car starts up and runs but it will not move. The check engine light was on but i recently started it up and it didn't come on at all. Is it the clutch or is it something to do with the transmission.
Clutch or Transmission on 2002 Kia Rio
1 answerMarch 11, 2011
2 answersApril 14, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Rio Questions
- Headlights and wipers won't work.
- The engine light keeps coming on and shows misfire on cylinder 1 & 3. Why?
- dose my car have 4 ignition modules and 4 fuel injectors (1/1 for each cylinder)
- Cuts out sometimes and gets worse when ac,is turned on
- Where's the power steering reservior located and how to tighten