I just bought a 2002 kia rio not too long ago. it's a manual. i was driving and all of a sudden it started slowing down until it came to a complete stop. IT starts up and runs but it won't go anywhere. I thought it was the clutch but in order to start the car you need to push the clutch down. Also I can switch gears without the clutch being pushed down and it makes the clicks. Like i said, the car starts up and runs but it will not move. The check engine light was on but i recently started it up and it didn't come on at all. Is it the clutch or is it something to do with the transmission.
Clutch or Transmission on 2002 Kia Rio
1 answerMarch 11, 2011
2 answersDecember 10, 2013
2 answersApril 14, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Rio Questions
- My 2013 kia Rio is not running smoothly on idle.what can be the cause?
- my kia rio car get very hot and also off when i am using AC
- My rio lost 4th gear and only accelorates to 50mph. How do I fix it?
- Trunk leaks. How much should repair cost?
- What could be causing my to have to replace my coil packs and spark plugs freque