how do you separate clutch pedal from clutch master cylinder?
clutch mastre cylinder on 2001 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
- Why does my car start sometimes?
- I have a dead gas pedal. I get nothing when I press pedal. Something fell off.
2001 Honda Civic Estimates
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Spring Glen, NY
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Grantham, PA
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($422 - 548) in Laurel Bloomery, TN
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($232 - 310) in Ashville, OH
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($202 - 267) in Megargel, AL
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($221 - 698) in Kelseyville, CA