my master cylinder bolt broke and lost clutch pedal, speed shifted for about 5 miles on highway but now having difficulty getting 2nd and 1st gear engaged any help would be great
Clutch master and slave cylinder on 1998 Ford Escort
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Valleyautotech ,
September 21, 2009
The price of a new or rebuilt clutch master cylinder is $35 to $44 your better off having this replaced than wearing out your transmission syncros once these are damaged the trans will have to be removed and rebuilt $$$
2 answersSeptember 24, 2013
1 answerJanuary 26, 2011
1 answerMay 31, 2011
0 answersAugust 30, 2010
2 answersNovember 05, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
- 1999 Ford escort has problems starting at times have to push on gas rev thn strt
- Sitting at light and car will idle high. Changes gaskets, control module.
- zx2 wont get fuel. What could be problem?
1998 Ford Escort Estimates
- 65,000 Mile Service ($115 - 171) in Cairnbrook, PA
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($82 - 137) in Mahopac Falls, NY
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($91 - 167) in Wing, AL
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($270 - 561) in New Creek, WV
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($66 - 79) in Charlton City, MA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($172 - 196) in Mehama, OR