do I have to replace to whole clutch system? I don't have problems with the gears, doesn't slip, it stays engaged, but my clutch pedal is releasing higher. In first gear there seems to be a little bit of play in the stick but does not come out of gear.
Clutch issue on 1998 Volkswagen Jetta
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by euromech,
December 21, 2011
If not hard to change gears and clutch is not slipping then don't change it. wait unil something really happaned.
1 answerSeptember 10, 2009
3 answersJuly 19, 2011
1 answerAugust 15, 2013
1 answerJune 11, 2015
2 answersDecember 24, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- The power steering light is on
- My car sometime shaking and sometime when I driving stop
- 2.0 vw jetta 2003 timing belt broke. Researching b4 repair. Need tips&pointers.
- why would a jetta stop running out of no where trying to buy one if its going to
- Why does my car shift horrible after a new clutch was installed?