How do you replace the clutch fan on this truck? How do you hold the water pump shaft to loosen the fan clutch nut? Which direction do you turn to loosen it -clock wise or counter clock wise?
Clutch Fan Replacement on 1999 GMC Sierra 1500
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sierra 1500 Questions
- I ran my truck out of gas when it was freezing cold out now it won't start
- Service 4wd light, no lights on 4wd switch, stuck in 2wd.
- can I use platinium spark plugs instead of iridium?
- Do I have to take off the steering wheel just to replace the ignition switch
- After installing a new clutch kit, my clutch pedal goes all the way to the floor
1999 GMC Sierra 1500 Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($210 - 363) in Allen Park, MI
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Oregon House, CA
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 62) in Perry Park, KY
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($97 - 126) in Duffield, VA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($478 - 517) in Flicksville, PA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($500 - 881) in Annapolis, IL