168,000 miles. Trans fluid was OK, but had it replaced w/ synthetic gear lube . . . No change. Also, some minor chattering when getting underway. Is there an adjustment?
Clutch drags, hard to engage gear especially at higher rpm. It does not slip. on 1998 Volvo V70
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo V70 Questions
- speedometer stopped working and then my car stopped running immediately after
- How long after oil change should oil look black on dipstick?
- where can I find a diagram of the rear window washer hoses?
- Outside temp is -20..Engine sounds rough. Advised to use HEET additive.. Also
- while driving the anti- skid came on and the car stopped can you tell what i can
1998 Volvo V70 Estimates
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($505 - 731) in Perrysville, OH
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($702 - 1,821) in Vansant, VA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Lewis, IN
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Oelwein, IA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($169 - 205) in Fort Valley, GA
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($1,348 - 1,414) in Briggs, TX