168,000 miles. Trans fluid was OK, but had it replaced w/ synthetic gear lube . . . No change. Also, some minor chattering when getting underway. Is there an adjustment?
Clutch drags, hard to engage gear especially at higher rpm. It does not slip. on 1998 Volvo V70
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo V70 Questions
- f the oil is all covering the dipstick xxx' s when car is cold, is this a prob?
- Where should oil be on dipstick when full? There are only xxx's. Please help.
- why is my alarm light flashing even when the car is not locked?
- Acceleration slowly stopped.
- the inside light doesn't go off when locking the door