I have had the clutch cable replaced in my car 3 times in the last year. The adjustment wheel by the block always breaks first folliwed by the pin on the cable at the back of the clutch pedal. I would suspect it was something I was doing myself but it has been replaced every time by a pro. Any suggestions would be helpful.
Clutch cable breaks where it attaches to the clutch pedal. on 1998 Nissan 200SX
1 answerOctober 06, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan 200SX Questions
- why don't i have a third or forth gear?
- Won't start or crank and clicking
- My 1998 Nissan 200sx has a revving issue. It jerks don't know why. Need help
- I start my car and drive and it starts jerking and sputtering, then no power
- My alarm won't let me start the car.tried to reset the alarm, nothing what now?
1998 Nissan 200SX Estimates
- Transmission Fluid Change ($118 - 249) in Stevenson, WA
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($207 - 292) in Bonnots Mill, MO
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($426 - 1,224) in Phoenix, NY
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($106 - 150) in Morrow, AR
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($213 - 270) in Greeneville, TN
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in West Middlesex, PA