I have had the clutch cable replaced in my car 3 times in the last year. The adjustment wheel by the block always breaks first folliwed by the pin on the cable at the back of the clutch pedal. I would suspect it was something I was doing myself but it has been replaced every time by a pro. Any suggestions would be helpful.
Clutch cable breaks where it attaches to the clutch pedal. on 1998 Nissan 200SX
1 answerOctober 06, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan 200SX Questions
- My alarm won't let me start the car.tried to reset the alarm, nothing what now?
- Can an air compressor off of an 1996 sentra fit on a 1996 200so
- Why does my car "bog down?"
- Will not go to 2,4,reverse gears,will go into 1,3,5 has 240,000 miles ant idea
- My car will not go into 2,4,,or reverse only 1,3,5. When trying to get 2,4,r get grinding sound . if jammed will go . has 240,000 miles