My friend changed the clutch in his spyder, and he is having trouble getting the air out of the lines...any suggestions on bleeding the clutch line? Please and thank you my
clutch bleeding on 2001 Toyota MR2 Spyder
1 answerMarch 15, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota MR2 Spyder Questions
- I was driving On the freeway, and all of a sudden my car lost power and I was in 3rd gear
- i was driving down the road and my car just shut down and would not start again
- why does the 30 amp fuse to the hydraulic pressure unit keeps blowing and the gears will not engage
- when the 30 amp fuse to the hpu keeps blowing the gear stays on neutral what is the problem?
- Help! Why won't my 2001 Spyder's tail lights or brake lights come on?