replaced slave and master cylinders..still no resistence.. but when i bleed it keeps taking fluid..i put two cans in so far and the level is still droping .where is it going if i dont see any leaks.can it hold that much??It just out new slave cylinder and the back seal was torn ???
clutch bleed on 1993 Isuzu Trooper
3 answersMay 08, 2010
1 answerNovember 20, 2013
1 answerNovember 21, 2013
1 answerApril 26, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Isuzu Trooper Questions
- Why is my Tod in the dash flashing auto and check& what to do
- Engine compartment driver side
- 97 trooper dsl. The ac works for a minute then ac lights on &off eng. up& dwn
- 1993 trooper won't start sometimes . I have replace the starter already .
- overheating,water not moving through radiator.thermostat stuck or pump or ???