I have a 1998 Pontiac Sunfire 2.2L. Is it possible to adjust the clutch. I beleive to may soon be time to replace my whole clutch system, but before that, I would like to know if it can be adjusted before I replace it.
Clutch adjustment on 1998 Pontiac Sunfire
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Sunfire Questions
- car does not idle & motor quits while driving
- What is the plate that bolts to the head in between the head and the coil pack.
- Car rumbles and shakes with brakes held only in drive
- Replaced coolant reservoir, still leaking coolant, not overheating. What could be the problem?
- have a 2003 sunfire with 530,000 miles - running on 3 pistons - is it worth doing a valve job