I have a 1998 Pontiac Sunfire 2.2L. Is it possible to adjust the clutch. I beleive to may soon be time to replace my whole clutch system, but before that, I would like to know if it can be adjusted before I replace it.
Clutch adjustment on 1998 Pontiac Sunfire
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Sunfire Questions
- Front passenger seat stuck in forward position. Easiest step by step guide on tr
- Car won't start does nothing when I turn key. The gear shifter has no tension.
- What else can make the engine backfire thru the exhaust?
- Need to know how to replace a coolant reservoir in a 2002 Pontiac sunfire
- My Transmission has a leak and my Oil was told it was the seal