I have a 1998 Pontiac Sunfire 2.2L. Is it possible to adjust the clutch. I beleive to may soon be time to replace my whole clutch system, but before that, I would like to know if it can be adjusted before I replace it.
Clutch adjustment on 1998 Pontiac Sunfire
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Sunfire Questions
- I got a 97 pontiac sunfire 2.4 gt my signal lights dont work what do i do
- What would cause the car to die when Ac or heat is turned on?
- I have a 2005 Pontiac Sunfire automatic 2.2 it won't engage in reverse.
- I have put 3 brand new auto zone starters on my car, why do they stop working?
- engine light came on after full tune up
1998 Pontiac Sunfire Estimates
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($246 - 293) in Miami, OK
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($207 - 310) in Climax Springs, MO
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($112 - 171) in Upper Black Eddy, PA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($231 - 510) in Thurmond, NC
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Hingham, MA
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Sudan, TX