Yes, the master cylinder is new and the slave too. what else do you think,what's could be happening, should I replace both again?
clutch on 1996 Mitsubishi Eclipse
3 answersDecember 30, 2012
1 answerAugust 18, 2011
Verified for the Mitsubishi Eclipse4 reports
Verified for the Mitsubishi Eclipse27 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Mitsubishi Eclipse Questions
- how do i get rid of water in my oil? it idles really rough right now.
- how much would it cost to fix the gram of my convertible top?
- Engine doesn't run when throttle opened more than half way
- I have a 99 eclipse and my throttle cable is over heating what could it be
- I just changed the head On my 1998 Mitsubishi 2.0 but now have oil in my water