Yes, the master cylinder is new and the slave too. what else do you think,what's could be happening, should I replace both again?
clutch on 1996 Mitsubishi Eclipse
Verified for the Mitsubishi Eclipse27 reports
Verified for the Mitsubishi Eclipse5 reports
Verified for the Mitsubishi Eclipse7 reports
1 answerAugust 18, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Mitsubishi Eclipse Questions
- Why would my ABS and TCL lights stay on?
- why does my floors fill with water when it rains? Nothing else is wet?
- Why does my manual transmission pops out of 4th and 5th gear while driving.
- why wont feed from coil disperse thru system could this be a security issue
- I can't get the tensioner to compress how do I get it back on