Replaced the clutch no more than 5 months ago and now it is only catching 3, 5 and reverse.... what can cause this problem? Do I have to replace the clutch again?
Clutch on 1996 Honda Civic
3 answersSeptember 04, 2012
1 answerJanuary 27, 2010
1 answerJuly 27, 2010
1 answerOctober 10, 2010
2 answersApril 09, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- My engine started then died out. I tried starting it again and it just turns ove
- Is there a copper AC fitting that goes under the dashboard?
- replaced ignition with brand new one. Put key in it starts then loses power die
- I'm missing my #3 spark plug wire. How far can I drive w/o it?
- I don't have the #3 spark plug wire on my civic. Can I drive to get it wo it?