i was driving my 92 rs camaro i pushed the clutch to downshift heard a pop and the clutch went to the floor, i thought slave cylinder but when i put a new one on it the clutch would not pressure up? i need help did i get the wrong part or is it something else, the one i took off was plastic and was broke at the bolt holes the new one o reilys gave me was different it was metal and just a rod and boot. and this is not the tranny from factory it has a 6 speed in it?
clutch on 1992 Chevrolet Camaro
1 answerApril 08, 2009
1 answerJuly 23, 2016
0 answersAugust 07, 2013
1 answerJanuary 15, 2012
0 answersSeptember 20, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Camaro Questions
- Related Question to Previous Steering Wheel Airbag Issue...
- Is the recall still in effect for the steering wheel airbag? It just came on!
- after running highway speeds for an hour or so acts like its running out of gas
- Where is the fuse box located ?
- can you put the top down an have it bare with out putting on the seperate pieces
1992 Chevrolet Camaro Estimates
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($342 - 787) in Amado, AZ
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Milton Mills, NH
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($274 - 707) in Mc Bee, SC
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($76 - 128) in San Rafael, CA
- Windshield Washer Fluid Pump Replacement ($88 - 170) in Exeter, NH
- Cylinder Head Gasket Replacement ($1,432 - 1,772) in Alhambra, IL