i was driving my 92 rs camaro i pushed the clutch to downshift heard a pop and the clutch went to the floor, i thought slave cylinder but when i put a new one on it the clutch would not pressure up? i need help did i get the wrong part or is it something else, the one i took off was plastic and was broke at the bolt holes the new one o reilys gave me was different it was metal and just a rod and boot. and this is not the tranny from factory it has a 6 speed in it?
clutch on 1992 Chevrolet Camaro
1 answerApril 08, 2009
1 answerJanuary 15, 2012
0 answersAugust 07, 2013
0 answersSeptember 20, 2010
1 answerJuly 21, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Camaro Questions
- Security light stays on car won't crank or start
- Can I cut off a price of heater hose and will it be fine after that or do I have
- Rough start and idle hit gas and car shuts off over heating light dim when idle
- How much does it cost to replace a water pump on a 96 camaro?
- Why is it so expensive to replace the water pump on a 96 camaro?