i was driving my 92 rs camaro i pushed the clutch to downshift heard a pop and the clutch went to the floor, i thought slave cylinder but when i put a new one on it the clutch would not pressure up? i need help did i get the wrong part or is it something else, the one i took off was plastic and was broke at the bolt holes the new one o reilys gave me was different it was metal and just a rod and boot. and this is not the tranny from factory it has a 6 speed in it?
clutch on 1992 Chevrolet Camaro
1 answerApril 08, 2009
1 answerJuly 23, 2016
0 answersAugust 07, 2013
1 answerJanuary 15, 2012
0 answersSeptember 20, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Camaro Questions
- My car want start it saying anti theft system services
- Related Question to Previous Steering Wheel Airbag Issue...
- Is the recall still in effect for the steering wheel airbag? It just came on!
- after running highway speeds for an hour or so acts like its running out of gas
- Where is the fuse box located ?
1992 Chevrolet Camaro Estimates
- 67,500 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Amado, AZ
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($417 - 627) in Milton Mills, NH
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($407 - 1,015) in Mc Bee, SC
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($251 - 339) in San Rafael, CA
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Exeter, NH
- Window Switch Replacement ($55 - 73) in Alhambra, IL