i was driving my 92 rs camaro i pushed the clutch to downshift heard a pop and the clutch went to the floor, i thought slave cylinder but when i put a new one on it the clutch would not pressure up? i need help did i get the wrong part or is it something else, the one i took off was plastic and was broke at the bolt holes the new one o reilys gave me was different it was metal and just a rod and boot. and this is not the tranny from factory it has a 6 speed in it?
clutch on 1992 Chevrolet Camaro
1 answerApril 08, 2009
1 answerJuly 23, 2016
1 answerJanuary 15, 2012
0 answersAugust 07, 2013
0 answersSeptember 20, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Camaro Questions
- Where is the fuse box located ?
- can you put the top down an have it bare with out putting on the seperate pieces
- Why is there a rattle underneath the car when i first take off an give it gas ?
- Check Engine light flashing after the shop changed my o2 sensor drivers side
- I have a 1993 z28 and it wont crank I lost the key and got a new one