The clutch in my cobalt ss has gone out and I can't afford to take it on so I'm going to change it myself I've done clutches in trucks but never a front wheel drive car so I'm wondering if someone can tell me the easiest way to change it and everything I need to do to replace it
clutch on 2006 Chevrolet Cobalt SS
My ac just stopped working one day and i cant figure out why. I checked the fuses theyre All good how can i figure out whats wrong? Do i need to recharge it or how do i know if its the clutch compressor or what?
2 answersJune 07, 2015
2 answersAugust 31, 2010
0 answersMay 06, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cobalt SS Questions
- Changed the Alternator (ACDelco), Battery is good (13.8-14), Ignition Switch replaced. The battery light is STILL COMING ON. What do I need to do? I know the battery is good because of the diagnostic test where the mechanic showed me the meter.
- The cruise control stopped working how do i fixit
- I have oil on my coolant reservoir what cold be
- My traction control came on and won't go out and shifts in to gear hard. I just replaced the radiator front break's and rotors. What could be wrong and do I fix this problem?
- My T/C lite is and transmission shifts hard,how do I fix it.I