The clutch in my cobalt ss has gone out and I can't afford to take it on so I'm going to change it myself I've done clutches in trucks but never a front wheel drive car so I'm wondering if someone can tell me the easiest way to change it and everything I need to do to replace it
clutch on 2006 Chevrolet Cobalt SS
Asked by Visitor for the 2006 Chevrolet Cobalt SS
My ac just stopped working one day and i cant figure out why. I checked the fuses theyre All good how can i figure out whats wrong? Do i need to recharge it or how do i know if its the clutch compressor or what?
2 answersJune 07, 2015
2 answersAugust 31, 2010
0 answersMay 06, 2015
- 2006 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Repair and Maintenance
- 2006 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Maintenance Schedule
- 2006 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Problems(4)
- 2006 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Repair Estimates
- 2006 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Q&A(23)
- 2006 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Recalls(1)
- 2006 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Shops
- 2006 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Reviews(3)
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cobalt SS Questions
- Is GM providing ext warranty coverage for replacement of cat conv for 2nd time?
- Under neath hood
- how do i know for sure that the alternator is bad
- Changed the Alternator (ACDelco), Battery is good (13.8-14), Ignition Switch replaced. The battery light is STILL COMING ON. What do I need to do? I know the battery is good because of the diagnostic test where the mechanic showed me the meter.
- The cruise control stopped working how do i fixit