I have a 1989 Honda Prelude SI. I have repaced the master clutch cylinder and found i had a leak in the clutch pressure hose and replaced that. I cannot get pressure to the clutch pedal. It goes all the way to the floor with no pressure at all. All of the connections with the hose are tight with no leakage. I have pumped the pedal over and over for a couple of minutes with no results. Am I missing something I should be doing? Please help/
clutch on 1990 Honda Prelude
3 answersFebruary 04, 2009
1 answerAugust 13, 2015
1 answerOctober 02, 2009
1 answerJune 10, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Prelude Questions
- Is this a low tolerance engine
- Mu heater valve is not opening, cable is position properly. What is the problem?
- Everytime it's cold outside the adjustment of the clutch is down but when it's hot outside the adjustment of my clutch is high? How to leave it in one position in any condition?
- Vibrations when car is at a stoplight
- Electrical Question: The fuel/temperature indicator will not light up....