clutch pedal will not go down
clutch on 1990 Mazda B2200
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Valleyautotech ,
February 11, 2010
Have you solved this problem, if not please ask your question again or you might find a free repair manual here: http://bit.ly/autozone_repair_info or go to http://bit.ly/alldata_repair_manuals or http://bit.ly/mitchell_repair_manuals_online and get an online repair manual subscription.
2 answersOctober 27, 2012
2 answersOctober 18, 2011
1 answerSeptember 27, 2013
1 answerJanuary 23, 2011
1 answerMay 24, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda B2200 Questions
- what causes engine to barely start & run with gas pedal floored
- Gas and Temp gauges both do not work. Just put in a new battery. Checked fuses.
- Why my mazada b2000 smokes white smoke?
- shaking at 55 mph and higher, stops with load in the bed
- wont stay idled. will start and run but will not stay idled. any ideas.
1990 Mazda B2200 Estimates
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Chesterfield, NJ
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($100 - 126) in Milan, IL
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($88 - 259) in Vandergrift, PA
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Madison, AL
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($149 - 189) in Shadyside, OH
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($65 - 72) in Drewryville, VA