clutch pedal will not go down
clutch on 1990 Mazda B2200
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Valleyautotech ,
February 11, 2010
Have you solved this problem, if not please ask your question again or you might find a free repair manual here: http://bit.ly/autozone_repair_info or go to http://bit.ly/alldata_repair_manuals or http://bit.ly/mitchell_repair_manuals_online and get an online repair manual subscription.
2 answersOctober 27, 2012
2 answersOctober 18, 2011
1 answerSeptember 27, 2013
1 answerJanuary 23, 2011
1 answerMay 24, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda B2200 Questions
- what causes engine to barely start & run with gas pedal floored
- Gas and Temp gauges both do not work. Just put in a new battery. Checked fuses.
- Why my mazada b2000 smokes white smoke?
- shaking at 55 mph and higher, stops with load in the bed
- wont stay idled. will start and run but will not stay idled. any ideas.
1990 Mazda B2200 Estimates
- 130,000 Mile Service ($150 - 216) in Chesterfield, NJ
- Heater Core Replacement ($536 - 871) in Milan, IL
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($376 - 848) in Vandergrift, PA
- Brake Pad Replacement ($131 - 212) in Madison, AL
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($80 - 91) in Shadyside, OH
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($52 - 67) in Drewryville, VA