i was wondering, the car do start, but when you put into gears, its not moving or cant drive, whats wrong with it.....
clutch on 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX
Verified for the Subaru Impreza WRX7 reports
2 answersOctober 10, 2009
1 answerMarch 24, 2012
1 answerJanuary 21, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Impreza WRX Questions
- my sons wrx is shaking and partially stalling around 3 to 4 grand, takes forever to get over 4 sometimes. any ideas?
- Hi there - I have an "INC" listed for my Catalyst Monitor (it's been like that for a few weeks) and I'm absolutely stumped on how to reset. Everything else is ready for Smog but this. Any suggestions? Thanks!
- there is a recall on 2002 wrx concerning fuel leak ,
- Long road trips when accel,turbo goes out causing car to jerk lose power
- Knocking on driver side low behind the ac unit
2004 Subaru Impreza WRX Estimates
- AC Compressor Replacement ($686 - 794) in Dewitt, KY
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($564 - 675) in Adamstown, PA
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Hinton, VA
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($91 - 120) in Elysian Fields, TX
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($386 - 443) in Lino Lakes, MN
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($66 - 90) in Falcon, MS