lights are out in the dash cluster, how do you replace the light bulbs?
cluster lights on 1992 Ford Escort
2 answersMarch 30, 2010
1 answerOctober 02, 2010
1 answerNovember 24, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- I have a 1993 ford escort was driving down the ran out gas car died and will not
- Car cranks but won't kick over was driving car ran out of gas car turned off won
- My car is actually a 1986 Ford Contour. The checkengine unit has gone bad.
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
1992 Ford Escort Estimates
- Radiator Replacement ($358 - 471) in Smithers, WV
- AC Condenser Replacement ($402 - 507) in Leland, MI
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($268 - 349) in Wood Dale, IL
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($258 - 407) in Keithville, LA
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Webster Springs, WV
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($59 - 67) in Pep, TX