lights are out in the dash cluster, how do you replace the light bulbs?
cluster lights on 1992 Ford Escort
2 answersMarch 30, 2010
1 answerOctober 02, 2010
1 answerNovember 24, 2015
2 answersNovember 05, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
- 1999 Ford escort has problems starting at times have to push on gas rev thn strt
- Sitting at light and car will idle high. Changes gaskets, control module.
- zx2 wont get fuel. What could be problem?
1992 Ford Escort Estimates
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Smithers, WV
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($575 - 1,619) in Leland, MI
- 102,000 Mile Service ($310 - 418) in Wood Dale, IL
- 125,000 Mile Service ($115 - 171) in Keithville, LA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($187 - 294) in Webster Springs, WV
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($193 - 245) in Pep, TX