Can't see the controls at night?
cluster light for the heat/Cool controls & my heated seat lights don't light up on 2008 Chrysler 300
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler 300 Questions
- Malfunction indicator light
- Is there a recall on this vehicle because of a ticking noise.
- Why does my steering wheel get stiff and car stop and die when I switch gears?
- blowing out hot air from vents when heater is off, also cant control to temp,
- electronic throttle light is on if i turn the car off and restart the light
2008 Chrysler 300 Estimates
- Alternator Replacement ($359 - 559) in Foster, OR
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($763 - 1,279) in Yatahey, NM
- 132,000 Mile Service ($104 - 163) in Aurora, CO
- 144,000 Mile Service ($217 - 346) in Sheldon, IL
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($418 - 461) in Greenfield, MA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($400 - 495) in Canaan, NY