When making a left turn (usually with brakes applied) there is a clunk noise under the driver's floor that you can hear and feel with your feet. Took to the dealer and they said it was the bushings and replaced them but it didn't solve the problem. Any ideas?
clunking under driver feet on 2007 GMC Sierra 1500
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sierra 1500 Questions
- Can I replace a regular 4.3 motor with a 4.3 vortex. From a 2001 blazer into a 2
- Can I put a motor from a 2001blazer into my truck. The blazer has a vortex
- Transmission went out price on new
- while driving down the rd my headlights and dashboard turns off.
- Why is GM not issuing a recall to fix the passlock system for free?
2007 GMC Sierra 1500 Estimates
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($225 - 319) in Mandan, ND
- 130,000 Mile Service ($150 - 217) in Calico Rock, AR
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Guadalupe, CA
- Fuel Filter Change ($72 - 98) in Holly Springs, NC
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($515 - 570) in Castleton, VA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($577 - 609) in Cowen, WV