dealer stated inner tie rods.replaced inner ,outer,sway bar bushings end links and struts.problem still there.any ideas?
clunking sound from front end going over small bumps on 2004 honda pilot. on 2004 Honda Pilot
Verified for the Honda Pilot46 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Pilot Questions
- How to fix overhead Map Lights so they will come on when doors are opened?
- Will a bad tensioner sound like the motor is knocking & cause the car to stall?
- What is the small piece of plastic that stick out of the brake light?
- Is a knock sensor a costly repair?
- My passenger windows go up slow and 2 of my garage door buttons don't work.
2004 Honda Pilot Estimates
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($101 - 164) in Hurley, WI
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Dawsonville, GA
- Battery Replacement ($129 - 180) in Sidney, KY
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($471 - 577) in Amo, IN
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($127 - 155) in Cobleskill, NY
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($439 - 603) in Sharon Springs, NY