I had my tires rotated and now I have a loud Clunking noise in the front. I can feel it under my feet (like a baseball bat hitting it) and it sometimes goes all the way across the front end. I have taken it back in, they did a frontend alignment but the noise is still there. I don't hear it as much at speeds over 50mph. 2 months ago I had the rear links and front stablilzer shaft links replaced with no noise afterwards.
Clunking Noise after Tire Rotation on 2003 Saturn Vue
Asked by for the 2003 Saturn Vue
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn Vue Questions
- Check transmission fluid, replace brakes,& where are the spark plugs at?
- Rolling loud noise from the rear
- does this car have a dipstick for transmission fluid? it seems like it is missin
- when i turn key on i have power i turn to start i loose all power .why??
- How much to fix the torque converter clutch solenoid
2003 Saturn Vue Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($375 - $484) in Canyon, CA
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($76 - $128) in Lakota, ND
- PCV Valve Replacement ($30 - $44) in Lawson, MO
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($67 - $80) in Larsen Bay, AK
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($123 - $156) in Sunapee, NH
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($63 - $94) in Mount Olivet, KY