I had my tires rotated and now I have a loud Clunking noise in the front. I can feel it under my feet (like a baseball bat hitting it) and it sometimes goes all the way across the front end. I have taken it back in, they did a frontend alignment but the noise is still there. I don't hear it as much at speeds over 50mph. 2 months ago I had the rear links and front stablilzer shaft links replaced with no noise afterwards.
Clunking Noise after Tire Rotation on 2003 Saturn Vue
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn Vue Questions
- Why does it have a clicking noise when turn on headlights and it doesnt stop
- Car isn't running right after running out of gas...why?
- my heater/ac fan not coming on.
- My 2008 4 cylinder Saturn vue won't turn over only click when u turn key.
- My car will start and in about 3 seconds it quits it just won't stay running
2003 Saturn Vue Estimates
- Thermostat Replacement ($247 - 343) in Canyon, CA
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($590 - 1,584) in Lakota, ND
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($541 - 886) in Lawson, MO
- Maintenance II ($53 - 94) in Larsen Bay, AK
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($489 - 558) in Sunapee, NH
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System Reset ($17 - 23) in Mount Olivet, KY