makes a clunking noise when putting in gear or taking off, almost like it had a u-joint but does not
clunking noise on 1992 Ford Taurus
2 answersOctober 03, 2009
1 answerJune 08, 2009
2 answersApril 13, 2009
Verified for the Ford Taurus10 reports
1 answerNovember 04, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- Why does my steering wheel shake when I'm braking during deceleration?
- small leak trans pan gasket. said need thicker gasket. Tighten bolt order. .
- If I paid 535 get my car to pass a smog and the engine light still stays on so
- Car bounces and tire rod problems
- I'm changing plugs and did not pay attention to the wire connecting order