When I put my car in gear the passenger side clunks loudly and when someone is sitting there they say that they can feel the floor move on that side. What causes this and how do I fix it?
Clunking on 1995 Chevrolet Cavalier
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by dandd,
September 21, 2010
This sounds like it could be a defective engine mount or defective transmission mount.
1 answerFebruary 27, 2011
1 answerFebruary 17, 2013
1 answerApril 21, 2010
1 answerSeptember 20, 2010
1 answerOctober 19, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- My check engine light doesn't come on that's what keeping me from getting a
- I push on the gas I hear noise on the inside of the car, I feel the jerk,quiet
- New fuel pump and relay and fuse, checked for spark all working, car wont start
- Cooling fan stays on changed relays and coolant sensor same problem
- Is the power steering pump pulley a separate part from the pump itsself?