When I put my car in gear the passenger side clunks loudly and when someone is sitting there they say that they can feel the floor move on that side. What causes this and how do I fix it?
Clunking on 1995 Chevrolet Cavalier
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by dandd ,
September 21, 2010
This sounds like it could be a defective engine mount or defective transmission mount.
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- How much for an actuator repair plus labor on my Chevy Caviler 2004?
- My coolant light came on this morning but my coolant tank is full
- what would cause a 1991 Chevrolet Cavalier VL to only get 7 miles per gallon
- 99 cav. Had leaking cooler line repaired them trans now has teverse first second
- My 2005 Cavalier cranks but won't start.
1995 Chevrolet Cavalier Estimates
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($686 - 862) in Crab Orchard, KY
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($79 - 97) in Moody, MO
- Spark Plug Replacement ($118 - 161) in Huntingdon, PA
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($103 - 141) in Fort Dodge, KS
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($995 - 1,046) in Wood Lake, NE
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($70 - 89) in Calabash, NC