When I put my car in gear the passenger side clunks loudly and when someone is sitting there they say that they can feel the floor move on that side. What causes this and how do I fix it?
Clunking on 1995 Chevrolet Cavalier
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by dandd,
September 21, 2010
This sounds like it could be a defective engine mount or defective transmission mount.
1 answerFebruary 27, 2011
1 answerFebruary 17, 2013
1 answerApril 21, 2010
1 answerSeptember 20, 2010
1 answerOctober 19, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- Is the power steering pump pulley a separate part from the pump itsself?
- How to rewire pin box to lights under battery. Help. Took it apart to find short
- Battery light keeps coming on and going off. New battery and 3 alt. What next?
- After i turned off the car it sounds like the engine is still running.
- Where is the ignition power wire for the stock radio?