When I put my car in gear the passenger side clunks loudly and when someone is sitting there they say that they can feel the floor move on that side. What causes this and how do I fix it?
Clunking on 1995 Chevrolet Cavalier
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by dandd ,
September 21, 2010
This sounds like it could be a defective engine mount or defective transmission mount.
This week's top 10
1995 Chevrolet Cavalier Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Crab Orchard, KY
- PCV Valve Replacement ($34 - 54) in Moody, MO
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,146 - 1,542) in Huntingdon, PA
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($197 - 262) in Fort Dodge, KS
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($137 - 169) in Wood Lake, NE
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Calabash, NC