So there was a clunk occasionally and discovered the driver side lower ball joint was bad. I replaced the lower control arm with a moog brand. When driving after the replacement now there is a much louder clunk and over ever bump even the smallest bumps?
Clunk over all bumps on 2006 Pontiac G6
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac G6 Questions
- Are there and recalls on the headlights? The wirering harness keeps burning.
- Why is car shifting hard into 2nd and sometimes 3rd gear?
- The A/Christian just stopped blowing cold air. I bought a refill kit . It doesn'
- Drivers side headlight shorts out, wiring connector replaced several times
- temp gauge and air conditioner stoped working