So there was a clunk occasionally and discovered the driver side lower ball joint was bad. I replaced the lower control arm with a moog brand. When driving after the replacement now there is a much louder clunk and over ever bump even the smallest bumps?
Clunk over all bumps on 2006 Pontiac G6
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac G6 Questions
- why does the a new fuse for my car lighter to work keeps blowing out?
- Why my low beam headlight on passengers side keeps going out even after i pit in a new bulb?
- Car Battery will go dead overnight for no reason???
- how do u change a purge valve selinoid on a 2006 Pontiac G6 GTP 3.9L engine
- Why when I tried to start my 06 G6 it would not start I had just drove an cut it off for a hot second then tried to start it back up it did not start