A noise when hitting a bump developed in the right front end of my Intrepid shortly after replacing the struts and aligning. Actually I thought my wife had run over something and damaged the exhaust as the noise seems to come from under the passenger side foot area. The sway bar bushings and links have been replaced and the right strut was removed to ensure that it was not a problem. All the other bushings and exhaust system have been inspected as well. I'm wondering if the right body isolation bushing - behind and inside the wheel could be the problem. It is loud enough that one would think that the problem would be very obvious, but so far nothing has smacked me in the face. Hoping someone has prior experience with this one.
Clunk in front end on 2004 Dodge Intrepid
by wrunge in Davenport, IA on December 30, 2009
3 answersFebruary 24, 2010
Verified for the Dodge Intrepid37 reports
1 answerMarch 18, 2013
1 answerJune 26, 2011
This week's top 10 answerers
Recent Dodge Intrepid Questions
- it died on acceleration now its running ruff not throwing codes and i checked spark plugs still good what could it be
- What vehicles have interchangeable parts especially headlights with a 1997 dodge intrepid
- error p1391code ckp or cmp sensor intermittent
- I continue to receive a PO152 code and I have replaced the front O2 sensor on bank 2. Still have same code.
- What do I need to change out the drivers side door and front fender?