Just started using a/c this season and condensation drain seems to be clogged. How do I find it and then what is the best way to unclog it?
Clogged condensation drain on 2002 Isuzu Axiom
This week's top 10
Recent Isuzu Axiom Questions
- Do I need to remove the radiator to get to change the alternator?
- has an oil leak but cant not see where it is coming from. Any suggestions
- Is the drive shaft part of the transmission? My Isuzu axiom 2004 has a rebuilt
- how do you adjust the lifters
- I had a new key made for my car and now the key light flashes and it won't start
2002 Isuzu Axiom Estimates
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($129 - 256) in Haven, KS
- Add Timing Belt Tensioner ($160 - 200) in Seanor, PA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Arnoldsville, GA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($131 - 262) in Mauricetown, NJ
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Jesup, GA
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Osceola, IA