happens intermittently but it is daily
clock started blinking...sometimes not for a while and then sometimes it back on on 2000 Toyota Sienna
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Sienna Questions
- The auto-transmission has stopped selecting. the engine revs but no speed.
- auto door opener is broken, can open door manually but wont latch?
- Timing chain or belt on 3.5 motor & recommended replacement?
- i have no dash board lights
- check engine codes P0303/P0306 cylinder 3/6 misfire How do I repair this?
2000 Toyota Sienna Estimates
- Transmission Fluid Change ($162 - 241) in Colt, AR
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($530 - 675) in Lebanon, ME
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($208 - 270) in Saint Charles, AR
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Sorrento, ME
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($312 - 433) in Bergton, VA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($74 - 94) in Santa Clara, NM