Does this has anything to do with the battery?
clock doesn't keep time on my subaru legacy B4, what's the problem? on 2003 Subaru Legacy
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Legacy Questions
- is it bad if a car cant get an alignment done and has a small leak in the tranny
- Legacy floats on icy roads. Very unstable.
- Why does my Legacy "float" on icy roads? Anything above 30mph is very dangerous
- Why does my Legacy "float" on icy roads? Anything above 30mph is SCARY!!
- how can I get the album cover to display on Sirius? I tried using the settings.
2003 Subaru Legacy Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($216 - 313) in North Chicago, IL
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($308 - 527) in Saint Clair, MI
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,094 - 1,505) in Latexo, TX
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($338 - 442) in Creighton, PA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($322 - 464) in Wingate, TX
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($113 - 156) in Herrick, SD