climate control shuts off by itself, and you don't realize it until you start getting cold. Car has multiple electrical problems. The cruise shuts off by itself, sometimes displays a L rear tail light out (but it's not), ESP and BAS malfunction lights come on whenever, but reset when car powers down, rear sunshade only goes up when it wants to, L front signal not working even though the bulb is known good and the socket contacts are clean and intact. Electrical nightmare to say the least. This car's days are numbered even if it only has an original 39,500 on it!
Climate control, numerous electrical problems on 2002 Mercedes-Benz C240
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C240 Questions
- When I turn on the car it says restraint system Workshop is there a trick to tur
- Turning on car and it says restaint sytem workshop.how do i turn off I wadnt in
- What is the right specification for the thermostat of the engine?
- cost to repair the passenger tail light assembly? not the bulbs, the frame.
- Key won't turn consistently to start car. Dash won't illuminate.