climate control shuts off by itself, and you don't realize it until you start getting cold. Car has multiple electrical problems. The cruise shuts off by itself, sometimes displays a L rear tail light out (but it's not), ESP and BAS malfunction lights come on whenever, but reset when car powers down, rear sunshade only goes up when it wants to, L front signal not working even though the bulb is known good and the socket contacts are clean and intact. Electrical nightmare to say the least. This car's days are numbered even if it only has an original 39,500 on it!
Climate control, numerous electrical problems on 2002 Mercedes-Benz C240
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C240 Questions
- The car starts for a minute runs rough and dies over and over
- My key doesn't want to turn in my ignition what do i do to get it to turn key un
- Why is my cluster LCD screen is blank
- Why mercedes benz seem like it going to turn off after stop at the red light?
- When I turn on the car it says restraint system Workshop is there a trick to tur
2002 Mercedes-Benz C240 Estimates
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($69 - 87) in Omar, WV
- Spark Plug Replacement ($408 - 549) in Amargosa Valley, NV
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($331 - 413) in Trenton, TN
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Mermentau, LA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($444 - 1,019) in Logan, UT
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Pawling, NY