The climate control fan had been acting erratic.. speeding up and slowing down at will. Now it is simply on high all the time. I can't change it. What could this be and how much might it cost to have it fixed? Can I fix it myself?
climate control fan problem on 2002 Volvo S40
1 answerAugust 22, 2010
1 answerFebruary 19, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo S40 Questions
- There is this knocking noise coming from under the hood. why?
- took car to Volvo shop to have them diagnose a a/c problem and the car flashers
- I have a new radiator in my 2001 S40. How much trans. fluid to add at dip stick?
- Why is there rattling when at I switch into reverse or drive?
- Why won't my battery stay charged? At 173k Replaced alt still dies every week?