The climate control fan had been acting erratic.. speeding up and slowing down at will. Now it is simply on high all the time. I can't change it. What could this be and how much might it cost to have it fixed? Can I fix it myself?
climate control fan problem on 2002 Volvo S40
1 answerFebruary 19, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo S40 Questions
- Will getting my spark plugs change turn the check engine light off
- What is causing a whirring sound while driving?
- What could be making my car run rough and not get up to speed very well
- There is this knocking noise coming from under the hood. why?
- took car to Volvo shop to have them diagnose a a/c problem and the car flashers