The climate control fan had been acting erratic.. speeding up and slowing down at will. Now it is simply on high all the time. I can't change it. What could this be and how much might it cost to have it fixed? Can I fix it myself?
climate control fan problem on 2002 Volvo S40
1 answerFebruary 19, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo S40 Questions
- I cannot get my car to pass the California smog inspection.
- Oil leak coming from the back of the engine what would it be?
- Why is my car making a tunneling noise when I'm driving
- I was driving down the highway and all the sensors in my car went haywire, the windshield wipers turned on and won't turn off, all lights flashing. Volvo mechanic is thinking central computer meltdown.. Why? and how much is this going to cost?
- Purchased a 2004 Volvo s40 t5. I noticed when I first start the car, it makes a squealing sound but goes away within a minute or two. Could that be the belts or something else.