The climate control fan had been acting erratic.. speeding up and slowing down at will. Now it is simply on high all the time. I can't change it. What could this be and how much might it cost to have it fixed? Can I fix it myself?
climate control fan problem on 2002 Volvo S40
1 answerAugust 22, 2010
1 answerFebruary 19, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo S40 Questions
- Check engine light coming up is p0107l
- My car won't start I can here bubbling in the back of the engine I can smell gas
- runs awesome went to smog n codes 420,misfire cyl 1,cam timing sensor?
- My turn signals only work if I push the hazard switch in I have no hazards at al
- Abs antiskid light is on, car runs fine