Climate Control display bulb replacement on 2003 Chrysler Concorde

How do I replace dash bulbs for climate control display? Can't figure out how to remove dash face...

Asked by for the 2003 Chrysler Concorde
Open hood and disconnect the negative battery cable remote terminal from the remote battery post. Remove the ash receiver assembly, if necessary. Remove the instrument panel center trim bezel and remove the two electrical connectors from the back of the control head and traction control switch (if equipped). From the back of the center trim bezel, remove the six retaining screws from the a/c heater control head and remove from the bezel.