how do you remove the cover from the climate control air filter that is located behind the glove compartment. the book indicates you squeeze the clips on each side and pull but the cover does not move.?
climate control air filter on 2010 Hyundai Veracruz
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Veracruz Questions
- Turn signal audible sound has stopped working
- Since there is no dipstick, how can one check and change the transmission fluid in a Veracruz?
- Why is my 2007 veracruz stuck on third gear wont come of it
- ?my Hyundai Vera cruz horn stopped working after I hit another car from behind
- Open the back door button does not work
2010 Hyundai Veracruz Estimates
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($50 - 73) in Oral, SD
- 15,000 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Pleasant Hill, LA
- Alternator Replacement ($452 - 562) in Tampa, KS
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Villa Maria, PA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($507 - 539) in Ladiesburg, MD
- Window Switch Replacement ($221 - 251) in Conway, NH