for some reason the heater only works on drivers side and blows only cold air out of passengers side and rear air ducts. Could this be caused by blown fuse or can I just reset computer. It's "COLD" outside and my wifw requests me to go with her often but I'm not partial to freezing mt nads off. Any suggestions?
climate control on 2006 Chrysler Pacifica
5 answersFebruary 01, 2009
1 answerNovember 12, 2010
1 answerSeptember 16, 2010
1 answerDecember 21, 2016
1 answerAugust 14, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Pacifica Questions
- is there another relay or fuse for starter that makes it engage to crank the car
- Why does Brake light stays on when car is not running?
- How much to fix the heating module built inside the dash display?
- What can I do to repair a engine idle and power issue?
- Why Flush Coolant System after installing Heater Core? , is this necessary?
2006 Chrysler Pacifica Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($382 - 612) in Bellwood, NE
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Foster, OK
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Yatahey, NM
- Wheel Bearing Service ($140 - 175) in Danville, CA
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($1,322 - 1,385) in Chaska, MN
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($227 - 255) in Mentmore, NM