for some reason the heater only works on drivers side and blows only cold air out of passengers side and rear air ducts. Could this be caused by blown fuse or can I just reset computer. It's "COLD" outside and my wifw requests me to go with her often but I'm not partial to freezing mt nads off. Any suggestions?
climate control on 2006 Chrysler Pacifica
5 answersFebruary 01, 2009
1 answerNovember 12, 2010
1 answerSeptember 16, 2010
1 answerAugust 14, 2009
1 answerJune 05, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Pacifica Questions
- How can I prevent the skylight from leaking?
- Y does only driver side & passenger rear side only have breaks & the others to
- I got a 2006 Chrysler Pacific 3.5 & can't get gas to the throttled body ,WHY ?
- Driver's floor,& floor behind driver is wet,ONLY driver's side
- Leaking coolant in middle of drivers side engine, may be an adapter. Anyone know