for some reason the heater only works on drivers side and blows only cold air out of passengers side and rear air ducts. Could this be caused by blown fuse or can I just reset computer. It's "COLD" outside and my wifw requests me to go with her often but I'm not partial to freezing mt nads off. Any suggestions?
climate control on 2006 Chrysler Pacifica
1 answerNovember 12, 2010
1 answerSeptember 16, 2010
1 answerAugust 14, 2009
5 answersFebruary 01, 2009
1 answerJune 05, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Pacifica Questions
- I put 4 starters in my vehicle and it still want start
- When I put car in gear there is a pop sound does it mean my transmission is bad
- Running warm added antifreeze then it died and won't do nothing
- all of my indicators lit up on my dash and i lost radio and air, what is wrong?
- 2005 chrysler paciifica..oil leak for valve cover .Im traveling need advice