climate control just shut off for no reason I press any button and nothing works including the rear defroster I checked the fuses and they seem ok What could it be?
climate control on 2005 Nissan Pathfinder
1 answerSeptember 15, 2016
0 answersMarch 21, 2015
1 answerSeptember 02, 2016
2 answersJanuary 30, 2009
2 answersAugust 28, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- I get a Po175 trouble code. bank 2 rich fuel mixture. Can I adjust fuel trim
- Will crankshaft from 94 pathfinder swap with my 88 pathfinder?
- If I'm not on the throttle it just sputters and hesitates. I've changed a lot
- I have a severe wobble in car. side to side motion. starts around 60 mph.
- I have a problem with the back widow. It rolls down when I turn the ign. key off
2005 Nissan Pathfinder Estimates
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($316 - 484) in Ocheyedan, IA
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($650 - 861) in Sun Valley, CA
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($268 - 420) in Mount Cory, OH
- Add Drive Belt(s) ($31 - 89) in Horatio, AR
- Tie Rod Replacement ($440 - 502) in Mooresville, MO
- Cooling System Pressure Test ($26 - 34) in Garland, NE