There is a slight clicking sound in the selector lever when you move the shifter in and out of Park. There is also a click in the passanger side dash when you turn the hedlights on. What is this, and is it normal or a problem? If so how do i go about getting it fixed?
clicking sound when moving selector lever in and out of Park? on 2007 Subaru Impreza
Asked by for the 2007 Subaru Impreza
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Impreza Questions
- When I shut the car off I here a electric motor running near the back wheels.
- Check engine light on and having problems filling tank sometimes.
- check engine light came on cruise light flashing
- Replaced timing belt and water pump now won't start
- I 've been noticing on startup a whistleing noise coming from engine on start up
2007 Subaru Impreza Estimates
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Farmingdale, NJ
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Placedo, TX
- AC Recharge ($200 - $276) in Newtonsville, OH
- Brake Drum Replacement ($281 - $475) in Landisville, PA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($618 - $1,198) in Aurora, IA
- Engine Front Cover Gasket Replacement ($313 - $470) in Myrtle, MS