Each time I engage the brakes, there is a clicking sound coming from the front of the car. Mechanic checked brakes and said they are fine--he thought it might be an issue w/ suspension struts and/or bushings, but having read up on these items, I would think I'd hear something when driving over bumps or rough road, and there's nothing! Mechanic said that this isn't a problem unless there's a change in handling or the sound--is that accurate?
Clicking sound when braking on 2000 Honda Civic
1 answerJune 23, 2010
1 answerDecember 04, 2009
1 answerAugust 25, 2012
1 answerJune 07, 2010
2 answersJune 07, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- Is there a copper AC fitting that goes under the dashboard?
- replaced ignition with brand new one. Put key in it starts then loses power die
- I'm missing my #3 spark plug wire. How far can I drive w/o it?
- I don't have the #3 spark plug wire on my civic. Can I drive to get it wo it?
- cost of labor to repair ignition switch