Each time I engage the brakes, there is a clicking sound coming from the front of the car. Mechanic checked brakes and said they are fine--he thought it might be an issue w/ suspension struts and/or bushings, but having read up on these items, I would think I'd hear something when driving over bumps or rough road, and there's nothing! Mechanic said that this isn't a problem unless there's a change in handling or the sound--is that accurate?
Clicking sound when braking on 2000 Honda Civic
1 answerDecember 04, 2009
1 answerJune 23, 2010
1 answerAugust 25, 2012
1 answerJune 07, 2010
2 answersJune 07, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- Dash lights become dim when I use headlights and my a/c and heat stopped working
- The alternator and battery both work but battery is still not being charged.
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
2000 Honda Civic Estimates
- Alternator Replacement ($382 - 481) in Cattaraugus, NY
- 82,500 Mile Service ($97 - 149) in Trinity, TX
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($202 - 714) in Metamora, OH
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($180 - 276) in Purcell, OK
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($451 - 982) in Castle Point, NY
- Brake Caliper Replacement ($197 - 288) in Monterey, MA