I recently went through a freshly rock paved street. After an 8 hour shift at work, Im now hearing a clicking sound from the front passenger side tire well. It speeds up the faster I go and slows down to no noise as I slow down. Any opinions of what this may be?
Clicking sound from front tire well. on 1996 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- Why my car won't drive or reverse still juts was driving fine last week And no l
- Why is my transmission fluid leaking from my vent valve as soon as I poor it in
- My car won't drive or reverse and is leaking transmission fluid what is it
- She won't start, getting a low voltage reading.
- what causes power lock not to unlock with key or door panel switch