I recently went through a freshly rock paved street. After an 8 hour shift at work, Im now hearing a clicking sound from the front passenger side tire well. It speeds up the faster I go and slows down to no noise as I slow down. Any opinions of what this may be?
Clicking sound from front tire well. on 1996 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- fuel pump pressure problems
- What does it mean when it shows charging system service now on a 2017 Ford explo
- My 1998 ford exploer sport wont start after driven and shut off.30 mins it start
- How much does it cost to replace harmonic balance on 1999 Buick century custom
- what is the cost to repair all the timing belts in vehicle?
1996 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($234 - 437) in San Perlita, TX
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Taylor Springs, IL
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($382 - 470) in Alix, AR
- Water Pump Replacement ($309 - 441) in Bearden, AR
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($465 - 533) in Herrick Center, PA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($728 - 931) in Greenville, CA