I recently went through a freshly rock paved street. After an 8 hour shift at work, Im now hearing a clicking sound from the front passenger side tire well. It speeds up the faster I go and slows down to no noise as I slow down. Any opinions of what this may be?
Clicking sound from front tire well. on 1996 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- how do I change the oil pump on a 2000 Ford 4.0L engine?
- I bought my car and was told i needed to get a new sink row.
- Will not come out of drive stays in it even in reverse.
- when filling gas tank gas pump shuts off like tank is full ,unless you fill very
- How can I trick the PCM into thinking there is a speed sensor, its engine swap.