I can start my car and back it out of garage, but notice a clicking sound to the motor when it's running. When I step on the gas pedal, there is no reving sound. I can smell either gas or rubber or something as well. what could be wrong. I am afraid to drive it.
clicking noise, won't rev up on 2001 Lexus IS300
Asked by for the 2001 Lexus IS300
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus IS300 Questions
- What will a wheal bearing cost to repair
- Problem with Blinking lights on dashboard
- Why would the car burn oil in short amount of time yet no leaks or puddles?
- Dash melted and dents and the remote key doesn't work
- I start having this problem with the headlights, they keep turning off want to know if its the light bulb or ballast?
2001 Lexus IS300 Estimates
- Fuel Filter Change ($113 - $159) in Newington, VA
- Spark Plug Replacement ($212 - $286) in Castor, LA
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($400 - $499) in Eclectic, AL
- Thermostat Replacement ($121 - $169) in Williston Park, NY
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($360 - $456) in Readville, MA
- Horn Replacement ($117 - $128) in Chase City, VA