I can start my car and back it out of garage, but notice a clicking sound to the motor when it's running. When I step on the gas pedal, there is no reving sound. I can smell either gas or rubber or something as well. what could be wrong. I am afraid to drive it.
clicking noise, won't rev up on 2001 Lexus IS300
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus IS300 Questions
- What will a wheal bearing cost to repair
- Problem with Blinking lights on dashboard
- Why would the car burn oil in short amount of time yet no leaks or puddles?
- Dash melted and dents and the remote key doesn't work
- I start having this problem with the headlights, they keep turning off want to know if its the light bulb or ballast?
2001 Lexus IS300 Estimates
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Newington, VA
- PCV Valve Replacement ($50 - 68) in Castor, LA
- Alternator Replacement ($383 - 463) in Eclectic, AL
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($282 - 369) in Williston Park, NY
- Horn Replacement ($117 - 128) in Readville, MA
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($1,587 - 1,881) in Chase City, VA