I can start my car and back it out of garage, but notice a clicking sound to the motor when it's running. When I step on the gas pedal, there is no reving sound. I can smell either gas or rubber or something as well. what could be wrong. I am afraid to drive it.
clicking noise, won't rev up on 2001 Lexus IS300
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus IS300 Questions
- Problem with Blinking lights on dashboard
- Why would the car burn oil in short amount of time yet no leaks or puddles?
- Dash melted and dents and the remote key doesn't work
- I start having this problem with the headlights, they keep turning off want to know if its the light bulb or ballast?
- I have these codes
2001 Lexus IS300 Estimates
- AC Compressor Replacement ($752 - 859) in Newington, VA
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($825 - 985) in Castor, LA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($315 - 936) in Eclectic, AL
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($112 - 171) in Williston Park, NY
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($155 - 187) in Readville, MA
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($295 - 342) in Chase City, VA