I can start my car and back it out of garage, but notice a clicking sound to the motor when it's running. When I step on the gas pedal, there is no reving sound. I can smell either gas or rubber or something as well. what could be wrong. I am afraid to drive it.
clicking noise, won't rev up on 2001 Lexus IS300
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus IS300 Questions
- What will a wheal bearing cost to repair
- Problem with Blinking lights on dashboard
- Why would the car burn oil in short amount of time yet no leaks or puddles?
- Dash melted and dents and the remote key doesn't work
- I start having this problem with the headlights, they keep turning off want to know if its the light bulb or ballast?
2001 Lexus IS300 Estimates
- Transmission Fluid Change ($117 - 158) in Newington, VA
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Castor, LA
- Oil and Filter Change ($39 - 100) in Eclectic, AL
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Williston Park, NY
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Readville, MA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($542 - 622) in Chase City, VA