2003 Toyota Highlander with 56,000 miles. When I shift from park to reverse and back out of the parking spot, no issues. Then I shift from reverse to drive and as the car takes off there is a clicking noise briefly heard from the engine. Hoping this is normal; I just purchased this vehicle used so I am still getting accostomed to it!
Clicking noise just after shifting from reverse to drive on 2003 Toyota Highlander
Asked by for the 2003 Toyota Highlander
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Highlander Questions
- heat/cool knob is wobbly and it wont engage to turn the heat up. or cool
- Red brake light came on on the dash, what could that be? Parking brake not on.
- cost of a CV boot and/or joint problem; what is the difference in terms of cost
- What is the loud rumble/vibration i get from motor area upon takeoff/aceleration
- I have Toyota Highlander 2009 , 160000miles tell me witch engine oil is better ?
2003 Toyota Highlander Estimates
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($104 - 136) in Delta, CO
- Valve Adjustment ($160 - 219) in Herminie, PA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($433 - 1,477) in Fernwood, ID
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Holicong, PA
- Antitheft System Diagnosis & Testing ($26 - 34) in Garrettsville, OH
- CV Joint Replacement ($3,568 - 4,262) in Graff, MO