When I turn or hit some slight bumps while driving, I'm hearing a clicking noise close to the instrument panel on driver side. Similar to a relay click. It seems to be coming from the plastic molding that connects to panel underneath hood seam. Anyone else have same issue?
Clicking noise from driver side engine compartment. on 2009 Honda Accord
Asked by for the 2009 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- How much does it cost to replace a passenger door
- why does my car shake like the wheels are about to fall off. whats the problem?
- Replaced low beam bulb and connector, passenger side. Trouble shooting what next
- What size wrench is needed for oil drain plug? And where is oil filter located ?
- I have a 99 Honda Accord Ex 4 Cylinder and it cranks but doesn't start
2009 Honda Accord Estimates
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($124 - 151) in Delaware City, DE
- Heater Hose Replacement ($105 - 145) in Shohola, PA
- Head Gasket Replacement ($903 - 1,192) in Witts Springs, AR
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($270 - 368) in Hueysville, KY
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($84 - 95) in Clarksburg, OH
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($251 - 316) in Twin Valley, MN