When I turn or hit some slight bumps while driving, I'm hearing a clicking noise close to the instrument panel on driver side. Similar to a relay click. It seems to be coming from the plastic molding that connects to panel underneath hood seam. Anyone else have same issue?
Clicking noise from driver side engine compartment. on 2009 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Why does my Honda blow cold air then warm then cold and sometimes cold for hours
- D4 light flashing, speedometer doesn't work. Freeway speed engine light comes on
- Will driving my car with the power steering pump being out further damage my car
- How to remove and replace transmission?
- What's the price range for 5-year service?