I purchased the automatic actuator motor figuring it is out but dont know if I will have to replace the blend door, if it is the blend door broke too what will I have to do? Any pictures of this blend door out there?
clicking noise behind front dash and glove box area when ac stopped blowing cold on 2000 Mercury Mountaineer
- 2000 Mercury Mountaineer Repair and Maintenance
- 2000 Mercury Mountaineer Maintenance Schedule
- 2000 Mercury Mountaineer Problems(8)
- 2000 Mercury Mountaineer Repair Estimates
- 2000 Mercury Mountaineer Q&A(102)
- 2000 Mercury Mountaineer Recalls(8)
- 2000 Mercury Mountaineer Shops
- 2000 Mercury Mountaineer Reviews(6)
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Mountaineer Questions
- the rear lights still on even when i turn the car off
- I have a 2000 mercury mountaineer with 154,000 miles. The reverse doesn't work.
- Drivers power seat will move on its own while driving
- No heat. Blowing air fine. What is causing only cool air flow?
- random codes popping up along with engine failsafe mode
2000 Mercury Mountaineer Estimates
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Neon, KY
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($93 - 150) in Bingham Lake, MN
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Swanville, MN
- 130,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Plano, IL
- Mass Air Flow Sensor Replacement ($239 - 272) in Salineno, TX
- Axle Shaft Oil Seal Replacement ($165 - 259) in Campton, NH