after a few minutes ok to switch back to Auto
clickig noise in dash when heater control on Auto, ok other settings, on 2002 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- is the access panel in the trunk behind the rear seat for the fuel sending unit?
- Where is the temperature sensor located?
- hey I have changed the catallic converter, fuel pump and car still cuts off
- I have a 94 DeVille and it won't shift,I'm not a car girl so I'm clueless.
- What is the easiest way to remove heater core from a 2001 cadillac Deville
2002 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($326 - 455) in Elma, NY
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($95 - 241) in Martinsburg, NY
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($99 - 137) in Short Hills, NJ
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($269 - 319) in Glen Allan, MS
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($308 - 853) in Russell Springs, KY
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($51 - 106) in Hormigueros, PR