When I turn the key, I hear a single click sound and engine won't start. No continuous clicking at all. When I try again after a few seconds (sometimes after a 1-2 min), then engine starts fine and the car runs as usual. Headlights and wipers perform as usual at idle probably suggesting that battery charge is fine. Noticed this last evening when going out to run errands after driving 15 miles from work. Any suggestions as to where a problem might lie?
Click sound before starting on 1999 Honda Accord
4 answersOctober 05, 2012
2 answersJuly 07, 2010
2 answersAugust 21, 2015
2 answersJanuary 10, 2016
3 answersAugust 28, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Cost to repair drivers side rack and pinion
- I have Navigation installed and wondering if it is possible to sort the names
- Can replacing a damaged tail light affect interior (map) lights?
- I bought a Honda from someone and it has.been sitting for about a year
- What maintenance Honda recommends at 60k miles and how much it costs.