Sorry left out its the REAR control arm on both sides. The long bolt attached to the spindle needs to be remove in order to remove the REAR control ARM on the 1996 lexus ES 300.
Clarification:recent questions in removing REAR control arm long bolt on spindle on 1996 Lexus GS300
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus GS300 Questions
- 170000 mi-high whistle sound when idle,shift or drive.No codes or warning lights
- cost to replace an engine pulley incl any belt adjustments
- could 2 new tires make my car alignment pull right? Also feels like its floating
- How do you reset the throttle control sensor.
- is it hard to change a starter on a awd